Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Have you read "The Secret"?

Can a person really change their life for the better? Thats what this blog is all about... I have lived most of my life as a chump, with moments of brilliance. Someone passed the book, "The Secret" along to me, and it reminded me of another book.

It lit a fire under my arse, so starting Today July 1st, 2008 I want to see how much change I can make in one year for the better. There are three very measurable areas I will be working on:

  • Health
  • Relationships
  • Wealth

I also have a small reading list for myself.

The Secret Workbook
-A daily how to, for the Secret.

Think and Grow Rich by: Napoleon Hill
- The original self help/improvement book. All others are a mere copy of this. A classic.

The Power of Now by: Eckhart Tolle
- A spiritual awakened book that redefines the way you look at your life and your self.

A New Earth by: Eckhart Tolle
- Takes many of the concept from ‘The Power of Now’ and applies them to society and how we are programmed by society and the false views and pitfalls that we become entrapped in.


Thats all for now.

No comments: